Mar 5, 2009

I should be studying!

Soo um, it's been a while since I've made my presence known.

What better time to do that then when I should be studying!

This is pretty fabulous, you should CHECK IT OUT :)

Also, my obsession with Bon Iver is yet to cease. Exciting stuff: you can get some free live stuff off of their myspace blog. It's good stuff. If you didn't think it could get better.. it does.

In other news Animal Collective is doing a show at the Ottobar in Baltimore! It's sold out, though. If you want to go bad enough there is always a means of getting yourself inside. I can only imagine how amazing that show is going to be as the Ottobar is a pretty small place that allows for those intimate moments.

I will leave you with this video.. amazing!


Alright.. back to work I go!

<3 Sasha

1 comment:

  1. that guy dancing was pretty amazing. we should replicate that when we are to be judged on the dance circle.

    ReplyDelete