Feb 9, 2009

Fernanda's song of the day

As most you know, and as I detailed in the previous post, Radiohead performed at the Grammy's. Frankly, I don't think I really comprehended what I saw on tv. I spent most of the time being thrown off by what seemed to be overt dance moves, to really appreciate the perfomance (don't get me wrong, I'm well accustomed to Thom's dancing, in fact, its one of the many reasons why I currently worship the guy).

So, my first reaction to matching band supported version of 15 step wasn't the most favorable one, but I think its because it was too much for me to take in at once. I dont know, but upon repeatly watching it, I've come to the conclusion that many had already acheived, and that is, that Radiohead is brilliant, their performance was, in fact, amazing, and like a friend of mine once said, Radiohead are gods. There is no question.

And in celebration of it all, my song of today is Radiohead's Grammy performance of 15 step.


Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment