Feb 12, 2009

nanda's (well, really michelle's) song of the day

I wanted to post a song of the day, but alas I had a full day and when I did get around to listening t music, it was a two hour Radiohead session....

Even though I would have no problem posting another radiohead song, I felt like I should push myself a bit for the sake of variety.

So today's was actually my roommate's pick who has been playing Friendly Fire's Paris on repeat. And I too, for a while obsessed about this song, and its fun, and dancy and it is exactly what I wanted to play.

I found out about the Friendly Fires some months ago, and they seem to be getting more and more attention. They are touring with the White Lies, so that promises to be fun!

I like how this is one of those songs that you can just let loose to, its easy to sing along...and seriously who doesn't want to move to Paris to meet a French boy?

Friendly Fires - Paris

*picture thanks to http://trashmenagerie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment